Gogel & Gogel limits its employment law practice to the representation of employers. We provide advice and documentation on all issues dealing with employment from employment applications to employee handbooks. The main advantage of hiring Gogel & Gogel as your employment counsel is our significant litigation experience. We recently won an eve of trial dismissal for a client on a sexual harassment lawsuit. Our employment law litigation practice has focused on sexual harassment defense and disability discrimination claims.
Why Choose Us
Ken Gogel is an aggressive litigator and has tried complex cases in state and federal courts in Massachusetts and northern Connecticut. Gogel & Gogel represents businesses in contract issues and other matters. We have also provided successful litigation support to medical practices in disputes with insurance companies in reimbursement cases. Ken Gogel has been admitted to practice in specific cases before state and federal courts in more than a dozen jurisdictions. Lawyers often refer their clients to Ken Gogel for litigation matters.
Representative experience of Gogel & Gogel includes:
- Our representation has included negotiation of recording contracts for artists, IP licensing agreements and litigation to protect copyrights.
- Gogel & Gogel advises businesses on everyday matters and also provides guidance when unexpected events are encountered.
- Gogel & Gogel limits its employment law practice to the representation of employers.
- Ken Gogel is an aggressive litigator and has tried complex cases in state and federal courts in Massachusetts and northern Connecticut.
- For over thirty years Gogel & Gogel has been the premier bankruptcy and insolvency counsel in western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut.
Attorney Ken Gogel returned over sixteen million dollars to consumers in a national class action law suit against Morgan Stanley that challenged the collection of money from consumers who had filed bankruptcy cases.