For over twenty-five years Gogel & Gogel has been the premier bankruptcy and insolvency counsel in western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut. We have filed hundreds of cases and successfully reorganized businesses and individuals. Gogel & Gogel also represents individuals and businesses in loan workouts and debt negotiations. Ken Gogel has been counsel to businesses in the restaurant industry, retail industry, nonprofits, trucking companies, construction companies and related trades.
Gogel & Gogel represents both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy cases and has been creditor’s counsel to a New York Bank and several local towns and municipalities. If you are having financial difficulty and are considering a bankruptcy case or you need counsel in a case in which you are a creditor, experienced representation is required, speak with Ken Gogel.
Why Choose Us
Ken Gogel is an aggressive litigator and has tried complex cases in state and federal courts in Massachusetts and northern Connecticut. Gogel & Gogel represents businesses in contract issues and other matters. We have also provided successful litigation support to medical practices in disputes with insurance companies in reimbursement cases. Ken Gogel has been admitted to practice in specific cases before state and federal courts in more than a dozen jurisdictions. Lawyers often refer their clients to Ken Gogel for litigation matters.
Representative experience of Gogel & Gogel includes:
- Our representation has included negotiation of recording contracts for artists, IP licensing agreements and litigation to protect copyrights.
- Gogel & Gogel advises businesses on everyday matters and also provides guidance when unexpected events are encountered.
- Gogel & Gogel limits its employment law practice to the representation of employers.
- Ken Gogel is an aggressive litigator and has tried complex cases in state and federal courts in Massachusetts and northern Connecticut.
- For over thirty years Gogel & Gogel has been the premier bankruptcy and insolvency counsel in western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut.
Attorney Ken Gogel returned over sixteen million dollars to consumers in a national class action law suit against Morgan Stanley that challenged the collection of money from consumers who had filed bankruptcy cases.